16th July 2021 – 7th October 2021
MEMBERS WEEKLY MEGA DRAW
1. The Members Jackpot Promotion (the “Promotion”) will commence at 10am on Friday 16th July 2021 and ends on Thursday 7th October 2021 at 6am.
“Member” means a person who has submitted their details and accepted the terms and conditions of a Loyalty program at the participating venue and is not suspended or has been excluded from the participating venue.
“Eligible Member” means a Member who has a valid entry into the promotion.
“Final Members Jackpot” means the Final Thursday Draw on the 7th October 2021.
“Members Jackpot” means the Jackpot value that is the advertised amount that is displayed in the venue 4 days prior to the weekly draw commencing.
“Promoter” means Qantum Network Pty Ltd.
“Participating Venue” means a Venue where the ‘Members Jackpot” promotion is active and entry tickets are being earned for the Members Jackpot promotion.
“Promotion” means the Members Jackpot promotion (this promotion).
“Weekly Draw Night” means a draw that is conducted each Thursday Night during the promotion period.
“Qantum” means Qantum Network Pty Ltd the Promoter.
“Valid Entry” means an entry that has been issued to an Eligible Member who has met all conditions of the promotion.
2. Entry into this Promotion is open to each current member (a “member”) of the a participating venues Loyalty Program as provided further in these Terms and Conditions.
3. In order to participate in the Promotion, persons must be over 18 years of age, an Australian resident, and must be a member of the Loyalty Program Program and NOT be currently excluded (whether self-excluded or otherwise) from the Venue or any part of the venue in which the Promotion is taking place.
Staff, Directors or Shareholders of any Participating Venue are not permitted to enter the Promotion and if drawn their entry will be discarded and the draw will be declared invalid and another Member will be drawn.
4.1 All entries into the Promotion will be administered by the Promoter, via the computer software or other random method chosen by the promoter.
4.2 An Entrant will automatically qualify during the promotional period and be entered into the Promotion via the methods listed below:
A Member will receive an entry for each $10 spent in the Venue or Retail purchases on meals and beverages or $20 Turnover in Gaming at any participating venue.
4.3 Any valid entry ticket issued via the methods outlined in 4.2 will be automatically entered into the Draw.
4.4 An Entry may not be considered valid if the Member’s name or mobile number is not registered for the Member in the loyalty system. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that their details are correct and entered into the loyalty system.
5. COVID EVENTS
If in the Event of closure of Venues who are participating in the Mega Weekly Draw due to a government direction based on a Covid event, the mega draw for that week will be considered to be unclaimed and any entries that would have been eligible for that draw may be forfeited at the discretion of the promoter. The Value of Draw will be preserved and recommenced once the Covid Event has passed and all Participating Venues can re-open
6. HOW THE PROMOTION WORKS
A Member is eligible to earn tickets at any Participating Venue.
6.1 Entries that are eligible for the Members Weekly Draw Night are all Entries up to 6am of the day of the Members Weekly Draw Night and commencing from 10am of the previous Friday. Entries earned after 6am of the day of the Members Weekly Draw night will be deemed to be entered into the following weeks Draw.
6.2 Each Weekly Draw will commence between 19:00 and 21:00 each Thursday during the promotional period.
6.3 The winning name will be advertised at the participating Venue.
6.4 The winner’s whose name is drawn will have up to 5 minutes to claim their prize by making themselves known to the Venue.
6.5 If the Prize is not claimed within 5 Minutes of the announcement of the winner, the winner will not be eligible to win the prize and the prize will jackpot and be eligible to be won the following week.
6.6 The Entries from the draw will be discarded after the Weekly Winner has been announced. New Entries earned after the Member Draw has taken place will be entered into the following Weekly Draw.
7. Final Members Jackpot
7.1 The Final Members Jackpot draw will be held on Thursday 7th October 2021 commencing at 8pm.
7.2 The winner’s whose name is drawn will have up to 5 minutes to claim their prize by making themselves known to the participating venue.
7.3 If the Prize is not claimed within 5 Minutes of the announcement of the winner, the winner will not be eligible to win the prize and a new name will be drawn from the eligible entries.
7.4 If by 11pm there is no winner of the Members Jackpot, the next winner drawn after 11 pm will be deemed to be the winner. That Winner will win even if not present at the participating venue and will be contacted using the details on the members loyalty account.
7.5 In the event that the draw is postponed due to a covid related event, a direction of state or federal governments or any unforeseen event. The Weekly Draw and/or the Guaranteed Draw may be postponed to another time and date where the unforeseen situation no longer exists.
Members Jackpot Prize
7.4 The Members Draw starts at a minimum of $4,000 and an additional amount of no less than $4,000 will be added each week and added to the balance of the Members Jackpot remaining from the previous week.
7.5 If an eligible member whose name is drawn, claims the prize in the prescribed time, then they will win the full amount of the Jackpot Displayed.
7.6 If an eligible Member whose name is drawn does not claim their prize within the prescribed time they will forfeit the Members Draw and the balance remaining of the Members Draw will carry over to the following week. Unless the draw is the Final Members Draw.
Payment of Prize
7.7 The winning Jackpot Amount will be paid directly to the Members Card in “Points Value” which has a cash equivalent of the amount won. The Points can be redeemed at any Participating Venue for Cash or goods at the discretion of the winner.
7.8 The Maximum daily withdraw of cash or purchase of goods and services using points is $5,000 a day.
8. If a participant is found to have breached these conditions, the participant will be disqualified.
9. The Prize Winner’s details will be displayed at all participating venues.
10. If the Promoter reasonably suspects that the Prize Winner is not eligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or has acted improperly to increase their chances of winning any Prize during the promotion period, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to the Prize Winner and conduct a re-draw.
11. The promoter may increase the value of the Prize or add additional prizes without notice at any time.
12. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize(s) are non-transferable.
13. Consumer guarantees set out in Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (as defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (the “Consumer Guarantees”), the Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as a Prize.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control, the Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable. The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to the Consumer Guarantees and to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Information on how to enter, and the Prize itself, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion by an Entrant (and acceptance of a Prize by the Prize Winner) confirms their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions governing the Promotion.
16. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. If in the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, or for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right (unless doing so would be prohibited by any law including the consumer guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from the Queensland Commission for Gambling Regulation.
19. Decisions of the Promoter are final. No correspondence will be entered into. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these Terms and Conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant Terms and Conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue in its sole and absolute discretion and such decision will be final and binding.
20. Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using (or permitting authorized third parties to use) the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
22. The promoter may make changes to the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
23. Except for any implied condition or warranty (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee) the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss, damage, cost, expense, damage or claim suffered, sustained or incurred (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or the Prize, including (without limitation) the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of an event which constitutes the prize; and/or (g) the Prize or use of the Prize.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or ineligible entries.
25. All Prize values are in Australian dollars. Promotional pictures may not represent the actual prize.
26. Any further inquiries should be directed to the Participating Venue.
27. The laws of the state of Queensland govern the promotion.